Data Processing Policy
In the following you will find information about the use of your personal data as data subject when visiting of https://www.huke.hu website.
We are committed to protecting the personal data of our clients and partners. In order to ensure full compliance with the right of informational self-determination we give priority to providing maximum protection to the private data of our clients and the visitors of the website. we process personal data carefully and confidentially in accordance with the requirements of national and EU law, ensure security of the data, take the necessary technical and organisational measures, and implement the rules on procedures necessary to enforce relevant existing legislation.
When drawing up the Privacy Statement, we took into consideration the following relevant existing legislation and recommendations:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (GDPR)
- Act CXII of 2011 on the Right of Informational Self-Determination and on Freedom of Information (Privacy Act)
- Act V of 2013 on Civil Code
- Decisions and recommendations of the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Under Article 26 of GDPR the following companies shall be considered joint data controllers, since the purposes and means of the processing is determined by them jointly.
- ARW HUNGARY Kft. (reg. office: 8900 Zalaegerszeg, Posta u. 65., comp. reg. no.: Cg. 20-09-075860, registered with the County Court of Zalaegerszeg acting as court of registration, VAT no.: 25016844-2-20)
- Soproni HUKE Hulladék Kezelési Korlátolt Felel?sség? Társaság (reg. office: 9600 Sárvár, Ikervári u. 23., comp. reg. no.: Cg. 18-09-112417, registered with the County Court of Szombathely acting as court of registration, VAT no.: 14537387-2-18),
- Sárvári HUKE Hulladék Kezelési Korlátolt Felel?sség? Társaság (reg. office: 9600 Sárvár, Ikervári u. 23., comp. reg. no.: Cg. 18-09-104978, registered with the County Court of Szombathely acting as court of registration, VAT no.: 12799776-2-18), and
- Zalai HUKE Hulladék Kezelési Korlátolt Felel?sség? Társaság (reg. office: 8900 Zalaegerszeg, Posta u. 65., comp. reg. no.: Cg. 20-09-064034, registered with the County Court of Zalaegerszeg acting as court of registration, VAT no.: 11770673-2-20)
Contact details of the data controller
- ARW HUNGARY Kft., address: 8900 Zalaegerszeg, Posta u. 65., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Soproni HUKE Hulladék Kezelési Korlátolt Felel?sség? Társaság, cím: 9600 Sárvár, Ikervári u. 23., e-mail: email@example.com
- Sárvári HUKE Hulladék Kezelési Korlátolt Felel?sség? Társaság cím: 9600 Sárvár, Ikervári u. 23, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zalai HUKE Hulladék Kezelési Korlátolt Felel?sség? Társaság cím: 8900 Zalaegerszeg, Posta u. 65., e-mail: email@example.com
Data control related to the https://www.huke.hu website
Logging related data control of external service providers
There are several links in our website, which lead to the websites of other service providers. We cannot assume responsibility for the data and information security practice of these service providers. If you visit the site of other companies or organizations through these links, please read the Data Processing Policy of these websites as well.
Website monitoring as well as independent measurement and auditing of other web analytical data are assisted by the server of Google Analytics as external service provider. The data controller provides detailed information on processing measurement data at http://www.google.com/intl/hu/policies/ website. Further information on Google Analytics is available at: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/hu.html.
The use of anonymous visitor identification (“cookies”)
When visiting our website the browser used by the user may place anonymous visitor identifiers on the user’s computer in order to allow you to use customized services on our website. When the browser sends back a cookie saved earlier, the cookie managing service provider will be able to connect the user’s current visit with the former ones but only in respect of its own content. The anonymous visitor identifier does not include any personal data of the user and is not able to identify the user in any way.
Purpose of data management: identification of the user, distinguishing them from each other, identification of the current session of the user, storing data provided during the session, data loss prevention, identification, traceability of users and web analytics.
Legal basis for data management: Article 6(1)a) of GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on data protection) on consent of the data subject
Scope of data: ID number, date, time and the website visited before it
Duration of data processing: thirty minutes
Possible consequences of failure to provide data: not full availability of the website’s services, inaccuracy of web analytics
Contact data management
The purpose of data control: communication, providing information
Legal basis of data control: Article 6 (1) a) of GDPR (Regulation 2016/679 EU on data protection), consent of the data subject
Scope of the data collected: name, e-mail address, phone number
Who are entitled to have access to the data: executives, technician
Processing period: from the provision of the data until the objective of data processing is achieved or the withdrawal thereof
Data processor: the data controller does not use a data processor
Possible consequences of failure to provide data: lack of e-mail communication
The data controller selects and maintains the information technological tools to ensure adequate data security. The data controller takes the appropriate measures to protect the data, especially against unauthorized access, alteration, transfer, disclosure, erasure, destruction, accidental loss or damage as well as unavailability due to the changes of the implemented technology.
User rights, enforcement
Rights of the data subjects: The data subject may request information on processing their own personal data as well as rectification, erasure, withdrawal of their personal data – other than mandatory data management, may exercise their right to data portability or their right to object or may request restricting data processing via the contact details of the data controller.
Content of the rights of the data subject:
Right to access – the data subject shall have the right to receive information on their personal data processed by the data controller as well as they have the right to access these data.
Right to rectify – the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the rectification or updates of inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning them.
Right to erasure – the data subject shall have the right to request the erasure of their personal data.
Right to restriction of processing – the data subject shall have the right to request from the controller restriction of processing all or part of their personal data temporarily or permanently.
Right to object:
– the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning them, on grounds relating to their particular situation;
– the data subject shall have the right to object to processing their personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Right to data portability – the data subject shall have the right to receive their personal data in a machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller for service.
Right to exemption from automated decisions – the data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning them or similarly significantly affects them.
The controller should be obliged to respond to requests from the data subject or to their objection or complaint without undue delay within the time frame defined in the effective provisions of law. If necessary, with regard to the complexity of the request as well as the number of requests, this deadline can be extended in accordance with the relevant provisions. Where the data subject makes the request by electronic means, unless otherwise requested by the data subject, the information shall be provided in an electronic form where possible. If the controller does not take action on the request of the data subject, the controller shall without delay or at the latest within the time frame defined by legislation, inform the data subject of the reasons for not taking action and on the possibility of lodging a complaint with the data protection officer of the data controller or the supervisory authority and seeking a judicial remedy.
Complaint at the officer of Veolia Company Group
Should you have any problem with the data control of ARW HUNGARY Kft, please contact the Data Protection Officer of Veolia Company Group at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to court proceeding
The data subject shall have the right to bring an action before the court. The data subject may initiate a proceeding before the county court based either on their address or their place of residence. (Contact details of the courts: http://birosag.hu) Before initiating any kind of proceeding, the complaint should be sent first to the controller.
Data protection administrative procedure
Complaints should be lodged at the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information:
Name: Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság [Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information]
Seat: 1024 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C
Mail address: 1530 Budapest, Pf.:5.
Tel.: 06 1 391 1400, Fax: 06 1 391 1410